Faith-Based Productivity is intentionally not like most other online courses. Depending on your perspective, that is either a strength or a weakness.
The course doesn’t give you a 5-step formula for reaching your full potential. It can’t straight-out tell you what your unique purpose and abilities are (no one can). But the course will help point you in the right direction and get you asking the right questions, helping you to uncover your unique talents and abilities.
By understanding your own passions and skills, you can connect to your “why” and live the life God meant for you to live. This course will help you discover the will of God for your life and leverage whatever resources you possess to push past an average existence and do something awesome – no matter where you are or what you have when you start. But it’s still up to you to do the work.
One of the questions I get asked frequently is, “do I have to believe the Bible to go benefit from Faith-Based Productivity?” The short answer is no, though I do use scripture references frequently to support my ideas so if you’re turned off by religious conversation than the course probably isn’t for you. But there are many people from many different faith backgrounds who have gone through the course and benefitted from the material. Here’s a testimonial from an atheist who went through the course:
“Wow, what can I say! Faith-Based Productivity was just amazing. As an atheist, I had my reservations that I was only going to be converted or told that in order to be productive I must follow the Lord. Sure there are lots of references to this and plenty of bible passages, but I found that a lot of them made sense and I could easily relate.” – Michael M, Australia
Faith-Based Productivity is for people who are serious about making the most of the life they’ve been given. But it’s definitely not for everybody. If you’re looking for 5 quick life hacks to save you 30 minutes per day or how to get to inbox zero, you won’t find that here. What you will find are mental models backed by scripture that will help you ask the right questions.
Here’s who should NOT sign up for Faith-Based Productivity:
- If you are put off by discussion of spiritual things, Faith-Based Productivity isn’t for you. I share quite a bit of my personal story, and my Christian faith is a big part of that. If you will be offended by someone sharing their personal views about religion and how it influences productivity, you won’t like this course.
- If you are unwilling to wrestle with some difficult questions, Faith-Based Productivity isn’t for you. Since the purpose of this course is to help you connect to your calling, discover your destiny, and live the life you were created for, it digs deeper than some people may be comfortable.
- If you want a quick fix and aren’t willing to apply yourself, Faith-Based Productivity isn’t for you. You won’t get much out of the course is you’re not willing to follow through with it. The course asks some tough questions, and it’s likely you’ll have to spend some time wrestling with them in order to get the full benefit.
- If you are set in your beliefs and don’t like being challenged, Faith-Based Productivity isn’t for you. The goal of the course is to get you to see yourself through the lens of potential, which requires that you think bigger about your future – and your abilities.
- If you don’t have a growth mindset, Faith-Based Productivity isn’t for you. Faith-Based Productivity will encourage you to try somethings that are new, and you may fail. So if you are scared of failure and unwilling to learn from it, this course will make you VERY uncomfortable.
However, if you:
- Want to reach your full potential
- Have a desire to do something significant with your life
- Want to see with clarity the vision God has for your life
- Desire to make a difference
- Are looking to infuse passion into what you do
- Want to make the most of the time and talent that you’ve been given
… then Faith-Based Productivity is for you.
The regular course is $197 and includes:
- 22 course videos
- PDF Course workbook
- Downloadable audio for all course lessons
The Premium version is normally $347 ($297 until next Tuesday) and includes a couple of extras:
- Lifetime access to the premium community ($140 value)
- One free coaching call ($125 value)
- Downloadable planning resources ($50)
- Personal Retreat course ($47 value)
- Journaling course ($17 value)
When you purchase Faith-Based Productivity Premium during launch week, you also get entered into a drawing to win a prize. At the end of the launch window, I’ll be giving away:
- 5 copies of Overlap, a phenomenal book by Sean McCabe
- 5 prints (“You will never change the world by trying to be like it”)
If you purchase Faith-Based Productivity Premium, you’ll automatically be entered. Winners will be notified via email next Thursday (June 6th).
Once again, here’s the link to buy: